Contest Rules of WAVA-AM LISTENER SURVEY Listener Survey Giveaway:
1. The WAVA-AM LISTENER SURVEY Listener Survey Giveaway (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older who submits an online listener survey form at http://immediateinsights.com/1BvoqZ, which can be found on a link from http://wavaam.com between January 7, 2013 and the later of February 4, 2013. The survey is anonymous; however the individual must give their email and name and phone number at the end of the survey, in order to be considered. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Virginia, Inc. licensee of WAVA(AM) (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner: The winning listener entry will be chosen by random drawing Wednesday, February 6th from among all listener surveys received from Monday, January 7, 2013 to Monday, February 4, 2013 at midnight EST. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by e-mail or regular mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio station is not responsible for lost, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There is one (1) grand prize: Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) (“Grand Prize”). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, the Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winner of the Contest, look on http://wavaam.com
after the end of the contest.